Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Journal ala Blog?

Mr. B suggested that I start a journal about my travels. I agreed that would be a good idea. Especially now that I am unemployed and without money, Food ala Blog might be without new restaurant reviews for awhile. No funds = no eats for this blogster. I take that back...do you want to hear 20 or so posts on how to fancy up a Cup O' Noodle? Thought not.

I know, I know, you're probably wondering how I'm going to travel without funds. Well...that's a good question. Crap. I guess I'd rather be traveling and starving than full and dormant? Anyways, I just recently returned from a trip to NYC and Jersey. Two major foodie cities in the U.S. of A. I hit up some hot spots and obsessions (Americana Diner, Arthur's, Les Halles) so still food related, but there was so much more that made me fall in love with New York. Once I become rich or find an old rich guy I will be moving there. Reviews and pics to come soon.

-BananaWoo

No comments: