Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year (nobody)!

New year resolution time...what's yours? Hello? Anybody there? I can hear you breathing...

This year I am planning to get healthy (just like every other year, but this time I'm serious), do a whole lot of cooking, and get my blog up to full speed. With some serious consideration I posted the link to my blog on facebook. Probably a horrible idea, but I had to do it sometime, so don't be too judgemental here friends. There is always room for improvement and I would love some constructive complements (see: The Office reference).

The getting healthy stuff I will keep to myself, but I will say this...food and health go hand in hand. If I run out of things to write about maybe this will turn into a food/health blog. However, I feel that anyone who enjoys internety things is bother enough by weight loss spam and the 10 best kept dieting secrets, I don't need to add in my two cents. Just do a little exercise people...I'm on the beer diet and I'm doin okay.

Next up...cooking. I have a boat load of recipes. Do I post? Okay, will do!

Lastly, blogging...sigh, not everything I thought it would be. It's a tough crowd. Maybe this is just a futile exercise...I guess I need the exercise.

-BananaWoo

No comments: