Friday, October 24, 2008

Hello! I'm a Newbie so be Gentle

Well here it is folks, my first official blog. I've never really been a blog person so we will see where this goes.

For those of you who want to know:

I started this blog thing (A) because I was bored at work and (B) I realized there needed to be some sort of outlet for my food obession (Oh, and I guess (C) because Mr. Bottenfield thought it would be a good idea and I generally listen to most things he says). I figured my other option was to talk at people about food when in fact they could give a crap and let all of my good knowledge (or at least what I consider to be good) go to waste. Instead I've found you, someone also interested in food-woot.

So here I am. Let me know what you think. In the future, once I'm a seasoned blogger you don't have to be kind, my feelings aren't hurt easily.

-BananaWoo.

No comments: